Bayliss Park Hall
530 1st Ave
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
We would like to personally congratulate you on your engagement, and the beginning of a magical process of planning the first day of the rest of your lives together! Thank you for considering Bayliss Park Hall to host your fairytale wedding. Our location is a perfect place for a wedding and/or reception.
When entering Bayliss Park Hall, you will be swept away by the beauty and romance of this 114-year-old Victorian Era mansion. The main floor reception area is perfectly framed by a beautiful 12-foot, hand-carved fireplace with a circular oak grand staircase leading to the second floor ballroom, which can host up to 200 guests.
- Have flexibility to choose the Catering partner that makes the most sense for your event
- Provide your own beverages, or work with one of our preferred vendors
- Receive personal services from the owners, Arlo & Sandi Burk, to ensure your special day is everything you dreamed of
- Celebrate in a beautiful and romantic building adjacent to Bayliss Park, a picturesque place for wedding photos
- Save on rental costs, as ours are inclusive of most essential components of your reception, including tables, chairs and linens